Monday, July 23, 2007

Tammy Faye

Tammy Faye Messner is my hero. Ever since I watched, the Eyes of Tammy Faye I have had so much admiration for this woman. For me, she was a Christian person who was like what I hope Christ was like. She loved everyone. No matter of anything, really. Love just poured out of her. She connected to small children and adults, seniors, teens. She could connect to any person. She was real. She was herself. She loved to laugh and sing and make others laugh and know joy. She lived through some hard life lessons and a horrible debilitating disease that took her life. Her faith carried her through and the hard times did not, could not diminish her extraordinary beautiful light. Tammy Faye Messner is my hero. She is everything I hope to be.



"I sincerely love you and I hope one day to see you all in heaven. I pray every day that you will know peace and that you will know joy." Tammy Faye's last public words.

Thank you Tammy Faye! I love you too! Welcome home!

Here's a little more on Tammy Faye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home