Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Randy!


Before I left Maine to come to Seattle, Randy (Don's son), Don and I celebrated Randy's birthday. I am here in Seattle and Randy is turning ten today in Maine. One of the hardest parts of the decision to come to Seattle for grad school was that I was going to miss Randy and his birthdays. Randy is one wonderful human being.

The day before I left we had one smakerel of an awesome good time. We did whatever he wanted to do. We bought cake and toys and ice cream and played. It was when the costumes came out that the real fun began. If I've had any influence on this boy that I love so much, it's that he really knows how fun it is to pretend to be someone else and be goofy. Personally, I think he is a natural. Happy Birthday Randy!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home