Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wade



Hey Folks,

Let me introduce to you Wade Madsen!

Wade is a new friend out here in Seattle. He is sort of like the Louis of the Seattle dance world. Wade teaches dance at Cornish College and is a fantastic performer. Wade is so well known here and is sort of the mayor of Capitol Hill where I live. We met in rehearsal on my first day of grad school and I immediately felt a brotherhood connection. Wade is hilarious. We hang out at his apartment around the corner and play with all his therapy devices. Either that or we hang out at the beach where he is usually very busy greeting his many subjects.

Wade is away for the month visiting family and teaching in Colorado, so I'm a little sad. But we'll play again in the fall when school starts again.

Click here to see more of Wade!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home