Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Studio

Here's some views from the inside of my little studio apartment. I am living like a monk these days and it's really kind of interesting to have so little. I have a table, two chairs, a computer, and a futon couch that I'm not loving unfortunately, but with so little in the space, it feels like living in an empty canvas.


According to my lease, I can't paint it. Living in white is weird for me. The first thing I usually do when moving in to a new space is to paint it. I like living in vibrant colors.

... my little kitchen with a Power of Now calendar on the wall.
I found this little table on the side of the street. It's beautiful. That's Harry Potter sitting there open. I am trying not to read it too fast but loving it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home