Sunday, September 23, 2007

Seattle

Hey folks,

It's Sunday morning, I've been up since 7 reading. I'm getting a jump start on my semester of assignments. I spent 7 hours yesterday writing a three page paper. I will need to pick up the pace somehow, but even though it took most of the day, I really enjoyed the practice and creative effort of the writing.



I was warned about Seattle being gray. It has begun! In Maine, September and October can be so beautiful as the sun comes slanting in sideways in the late after noon. When the sun comes out here, I feel like "surfs up!" and I need to run outside and remake my acquaintance with the bright round thing.

So, I'm back at work and getting a glimpse of the road ahead. If I'm not as in touch, know that I'm working my butt off.

Love, love, love,

Louis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home