Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Maine Family


My Maine visit was beyond wonderful. For three and half of the most beautiful weeks, I visited with my Maine family. Don and I biked the carriage trails on Mount Desert Island. Don, Randy and I (when not eating beautiful fruit salad) when to Funtown/Splashtown USA and had a blast.

My second week home found me at Dance New England which I easily say was one of the HIGHLIGHTS OF MY LIFE!!!! I had so many open hearted experiences. I fell in love with a community of people. I transcended reality through dance many, many times. I can't begin to realize the importance of my Dance New England experience. I will be there every year from now on!

My last few days brought me to Portland where I got to play with more of my wonderful friends. I am so blessed with friendship! Salon Louis was great fun with improvisational song and dance.

Truly, I am so thankful for my Maine family. If this whole grad school thing doesn't work out, I know I have a home where I will be warmly received and that makes all the difference.

Thank you! I love you all!

Love, love, love,

Louis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home