Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm Flying!

For those of you aware of my fascination with flying, here I am....flying. This is the poster for the Chamber Dance Company performance happening in October here at the University of Washington. This particular image comes from a piece called "Five Dance Poems" choreographed by Michio Ito in 1922. My solo is called Warrior, but I look like a pissed off wizard.I can't help but notice that this is the second time i have appeared as a merlin of sorts.

Look here.



Everytime I look at this image, I want to Photoshop in a sword and a wizard's hat and a tiny Hogwart's down in the bottom space somewhere. Having just finished reading Harry Potter, I am truly feeling myself as living in the wizarding world. Perhaps I should also add in a broom and a snitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home