Thursday, June 07, 2007

So Long!

So long everybody! The past couple of weeks have been incredible. I feel like so much love has been coming my way and I'm so thankful. It's hard to leave so much warmth and friendship to tackle an adventure so far from home.
My students at New Dance Studio did a great job performing last weekend and I will miss each of the wonderful friends and students as I go off to be a student myself for awhile.
I'll try to keep my blog updated with new of my time in Seattle. My email and phone will remain the same so call or write. I'd love to hear from you.





Well, I guess I need to finish packing. Thanks to all who have been so kind and generous with your support of my adventure. I'll be back in late summer. Look for a Salon Louis early September! Til then be well and have a great summer.
Cheers! and Love, love, love,
Louis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home