Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chamber Dance Company

Here's some photos of the Chamber Dance Company performance that happened this weekend. We worked hard and had a wonderful time together. This is wonderful group of lovely people and we had some fun and put on a great show!
This is the lovely Leah, my dancing partner. It was her birthday. We celebrated her well!






Leah and Cindy...Sweethearts!
Me and my love Jaime. I pronounce her name Yummy. I was supposed to look hot with the headset on. I'm not sure how successful that was.








Our back stage crew...totally on the job. Sarah Rose ladies and gentlemen.

Isn't she lovely! Then she dons her blacks and turns into the sweat monster and attacks pooling sweat on the stage. Don't ask!
The irrespressible Tomas!













Catherine Cabbeen in Tango, choreographed by Michio Ito. There are good dancers and then there is Catherine. She is that rare performer who has everything. Beauty, strength, grace, and artistry.


Kory helping out Christine, our intrepid costume designer, with the laundry.










Here I am in my Warrior costume. I am super powerful. Look out! I might...clap my hands real loud.












Here are the men of Five Dance Poems, choreographed by Michio Ito. David Lorence, Me, Kent Lindemer and John Dixon.









The gel change girls!

And finally, the women of Skylight, choreographed by Laura Dean. Divas one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home