Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Salon So Long Louis

For those of you who are just tuning in, I’m leaving on a jet plane June 9th. I’ll be working toward a masters of fine arts in dance at the University of Washington in Seattle for the next two years. I hope to come right home to Maine afterward. No staying after school. I’ll miss Maine and all my friends and family here terribly, but it’s an incredible opportunity for growth and expansion. I’ll not be gone forever.

I want to see you all before I go so I’m throwing myself a goodbye party/performance May 12th at 7:30 p.m. at New Dance Studio in Portland. I’m calling it Salon So Long Louis cause its not goodbye just so long for now.

I will do a dance or two. My students will perform one of my first ever choreographies, a beautiful duet. There will also be some of my special surprise guests! Stay after the show for a beverage and say hello and so long and aufwiedersen and ciao.


It will be tres cool. Not a party/performance to be missed! Please come.

Hope to see you there!

Louis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home