Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Beginners Guide to Enlightenment

For years, I have been creating something called "The Beginners Guide to Enlightenment." I'm not really sure what it is exactly, but mainly it's what my work as an artist is all about. It exists in many forms. Sometimes I think its a show. Sometimes I think its a course. Sometimes its a book, but it's always about the synthesis of my creative life and my self designed spiritual education.

I've decided to begin a new blog called "The Beginner's Guide to Enlightenment." Now, it's a blog! I will post each chapter as I create them. Each chapter will be a combination of dance video and text and will try to summarize a spiritual concept. For me, it's a really great way to revisit all these creations and learnings again in a new way. Maybe you could learning something from it as well...

I will post an update here on this blog Louis Gervais in performance each time I complete a new chapter. If you'd like to check it out yourself, go here. I'd love to hear your comments if you have some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home