Monday, February 27, 2006

The many faces


Afraid a night out will be expensive? Here's a great idea.
Come see Louis Gervais do his thing in performance!

SUNDAY March 12 @ 2p.m. at the Franco American Heritage Center, Lewiston, ME!!!!!

I haven't performed in my home town in a long, long time and my mother is planning on bringing in a crowd of folks. I'll be performing two newish solos "The One Teaching" and "Hallelujah" with music by Rufus Wainwright.

Here's the link to the performance site for ticket information and directions: http://www.francoamericanheritage.org/Performances.html

Adult beginning modern dance and improv are still ongoing at New Dance Studio on Tuesdays. Adult modern goes from 5 -6:30. and Improv from 6:45 - 8. Come dance! Drop me an email at louisgervais@hotmail.com with any questions or concerns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home