Monday, January 02, 2006

January 2006

Hey friends!

Welcome to my brand spanking new blog!

Each month, I will post all the latest info about performances and classes coming up during the month. January of 2006 is going to be outrageously busy. With two major collaborations hitting the stage, a new improv class at Bates College in Lewiston and a trip to Mexico to top things off. Life will be in constant motion until I hit the beach.

First of all, dance classes. My teaching schedule at New Dance Studio, 61 Pleasant Street in Portland continues in the New Year on Tuesdays. Classes start January 3, 2006. If you're new to the studio, please email me for the security code to get into the building or just use the scrolling intercom and I'll buzz you in. Here is the schedule:

3:30 - 4:30 p.m. 10 - 13 year olds
5 - 6:30 p.m. Adult Modern Technique
6:45 - 8 p.m. Improvisation

Prices vary among the classes so email me at louisgervais@hotmail.com if you have any questions and so I can look forward to seeing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home