Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Blog and Comments

Hey Folks!

I'm always glad to hear people tell me that they check in with this blog. I don't get to it with any regularity but it's great to know that somehow I am staying connected to those that I love while I'm away at school.

Speaking of school and blogs, I have started a new blog! This one is so that I can communicate with students in my ballet class. The URL for this blog is www.UWDance108.blogspot.com. Please feel free to check it out.

In order to communicate with my students, I enabled the comment link and its great to get comments directly on the blog items. I've enabled the comments link on this blog as well so feel free to respond, even it's just a hello or "hey, that's cool."

Looking forward to blogging with you soon!

Louis

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Louis!

Just passin' through and stopped for a quick visit, but you weren't home!

So I'm leaving this note on the kitchen table.

Love,

John

3:40 PM  
Blogger Louis said...

Thanks John,

Sorry to miss you.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home