Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 Fall in Love and Art


Love is you
Love is you and me
Love is knowing
We can be
Love is free
Free is love
Love is living
Living Love - John Lennon

2 Fall in Love and Art

Love and Art is so fantastic, Jonas and I have decided to do it again!

Here’s what a happy partygoer had to say:
I had this moment last night of watching some dancers out on the floor, feeling their energy, and feeling how connected and open everyone was in that room. I disconnected a little from my body and saw all of us as pure energy; love that exists beyond time and space without separation. Louis and Jonas are remarkable men for creating that experience, giving it life, and sharing it with all of us. I can't thank you enough.

It’s a potluck!
It’s a dance party!
If you’d like to dj or perform, contact Louis!
Bring your friends!
Donations graciously accepted.

November 7, Studio Current 1417 10th Avenue East, Seattle, Washington
7 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home