Monday, November 20, 2006

The Veil



For those of you who are most familiar with my work, it will be no surprise that I've created yet another piece about what happens to our lives as spirits after death. I'm guess I'm trying to get ready for whatever happens. The boundary that separates life and death has inspired my latest creation for the Bates College Dance Company.

Life and death,
up and down,
known and unknown,
veils create rooms with views
of the other side.

The Veil will be performed Saturday, December 2 @ 5 p.m., Sunday, December 3 @ 2 p.m. and Monday, December 4 @ 7:30 p.m. at Shaeffer Theatre in Lewiston. Also on the program are dances by Carol Dilley, Sarah McCormick, Jodi Melnik and Jennifer Archibald. Tickets are $6 for adults, $3 for students and $3 for groups! A bargain! For ticket information call 786-6161.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home